Tuesday, June 30, 2015

5 Reasons to Choose Mobile Spray Tanning

When the internet first came out (yes, I know I'm dating myself here) I was completely enamored with it. I bought everything online- even my groceries! As the mom of an infant and elementary school child my free time was basically non-existent so having things delivered made sense to me. Fifteen years later not much has changed, I still don't have much free time and like things to be delivered. For folks that are still running around from errand to errand I thought I'd write up some reasons spray tanning on site makes sense. If you're already spray tanning at a salon, then you can mark this off as an errand and let me come to you instead.
Reason #5- Time Savings
A spray tan session at home takes around 30 minutes for a regular customer and roughly 45 for a new customer. Most of that is set-up and break down of equipment. If you're a regular tanner it's a huge time savings to have this service delivered instead of trekking to the salon and waiting for the person ahead of you to get done.  

Reason #4 Rugrats
I remember feeling so awkward about having to ask people to watch the kids when I went to tan. I wanted to look good for my partner but had mommy-guilt whenever I left them alone to have some "Me" time. Spray tanning at home is a lovely compromise. You get a glowing, gorgeous tan while the little ones are entertained in safe, familiar surroundings.
Reason #3 Better Results
Trusting your beautiful skin to a spray tan machine can bring unpredictable results. A machine can't assess your skin, contour your curves or ensure your tan is artfully applied and carefully checked. The solutions used in spray tan machines are bought in bulk and its hard for customers to tell their quality and freshness. Building a relationship with a (human) certified mobile spray tan consultant will ensure excellent results. Being able to get a shower and exfoliate right before spray tanning is an amazing insurance policy for the perfect tan.      
Reason #2 Price
Mobile spray tan consultants enjoy a lack of overhead and are often the sole-proprietors of their businesses. The cost savings of being independent and mobile allows Tan2you to purchase the best spray tan solutions possible and not charge substantially more than a salon would. We use a wide array of high-end brands that can meet the needs of the most discerning clients. If we don't have it we can order it!
Reason #1 Convenience
THE biggest reason to go mobile is the utter convenience of the service. Tanning at home or on-site makes sense for so many people. Busy moms, image-conscious professionals and loads of other people are realizing this isn't a luxury service, it's accessible and affordable. Being in your own space makes any body image hesitations you may have virtually disappear. Best of all- spray tanning at home means you never have to get dressed and drive right after your tan. Awesome!!

Call or text TAN2YOU at 904-924-4618 and book today!

No comments:

Post a Comment